Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday - Bed Intruder Song

So by now a lot of you may have already seen this but since I've been MIA for a couple of weeks for WTW, thought I'd share it with anyone who HASN'T seen it yet. I was going to make some long convoluted connection between e-dating and rapists but for several reasons I don't think it's appropriate.
1) While I've been on 2 dates thus far, neither have resulted in so much as an uncomfortable sideways glance, much less made me feel violated in any way/shape/form.

2) Since I'm running this e-dating experiment, and because I believe in Karma (just a little bit), I don't think it's a good idea for me to associate these two together and put that in the universe. Especially since I have another date on Thursday...
3) While I don't doubt that there are some sick people out there who might use e-dating for sexually offensive and abusive reasons, I'm going to leave that to the chat-roulettes of the internet as opposed to more "prestigious" sites that actually have their own commercials.

So...let it be said that there is no connection between the theme of the last two posts and this WTW video. The two are completely unrelated, I simply thought the Bed Intruder Song was hilarious and I think you will too!



Reminds me a little bit of "The whistles go WOO WOO!!!!" Not familiar with that one? Oh man, that's a classic! That came out when I was a freshman in college!



Tha's only in tha mo'nin, you posed to be up makin breakfast or sump'n, it's like a alaaarm clock!

Happy Hump Day everyone.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment