Thursday, August 12, 2010

Excess Baggage

So here we go - out with the old and in with the hotmess-ness. I've officially taken over this new URL so everyone take note! http://www.blondehotmess.blogspot.com/. It seems to be a little more fitting than Always Sunny...because to be honest, we all know my life is a hot mess most of the time. And I plan to record my fun hot-mess-nightmares for all you lovely readers to enjoy at my expense.

In other news: today I received the following message from match:

_________________________________________________________________________
how are you? u are very pretty. my name is Brad. I recently broke up with my gf after catching her cheating on me with a guy she met on Facebook. so right now I am just looking for new friends to chat with and I even bought a webcam for her to see me when I traveled. lol so its kind of a weird time. I am thinking about managing a band and would love your opinion of them. I hope to hear from you. would love to hear about GA!
_________________________________________________________________________

Brad,

Wow, that can be rough with the old lady kickin ya to the curb over a guy she met online. Perhaps she found out you were trying out match and wanted to settle the score? Only you've ended up with the short end of the stick and she's off galivanting into the sunset with Mr. Facebook. Unless of course you messaged me in the belief that I was your one, true soulmate and that we could live happily every after while rubbing it in her face?

But no, you mentioned friends. Friends are an interesting thing to look for on a dating site. Are you sure you aren't interested in being Friends w/ Benefits? Not that I'm offering - we'd need to at least live in the same state for that to be an option. And no I will not put you up if you were to visit Georgia any time soon. Sorr about the bag. If you really are looking for friends though, unloading your soul about your broken heart to a stranger is probably not the best way to make them. Just puttin that out there. You should probably reserve those emotions for people who already know you. Ya know, keep things light for your new-found friends, because to be honest, no one you meet on here is going to give a rat's ass about your ex. I mean, honestly, who wants to start a friendship with someone who's all weepy and frustrated and angry at their ex? No thank you.

And good for you that you bought a webcam! That means absolutely nothing to me and I have no idea why you felt the need to mention that in your email to me. And I'm really not sure why purchasing a webcam makes this a weird time for you. Those thoughts didn't quite seem to string together very well...

Managing a band huh? In Illinois? Well that's interesting. But just so you know, I'm not a music producer and I don't have really any connections in the industry so I hope you're not expecting too much from me other than to maybe take a listen to your music and give you a thumbs up or a thumbs down.

And as for Georgia - well it used to be Always Sunny, but I suppose now it's just a Hot Mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment