Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Now I can have RyRey all to myself

I'm sure most of you heard all about the Ryan Reynolds/Scarlett Johannsson breakup by now. Oh, and what perfect timing! When I already can't get enough of the beautiful man by repeatedly watching Just Friends over and over - now I can bask in the wonderfulness that is the fact that this year's Sexiest Man Alive is single again! AND shooting a movie in Atlanta. I mean damn. I seriously would LOVE to meet him slash marry him. He's beautiful and sexy and has perfect bone structure. Not to mention a body that makes my toes curl. And who can forget his sense of humor! OMG. New mission: scour the city of Atlanta to meet him and make him fall madly in love with me. I mean hey, if I can meet Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley at the Clermont Lounge, surely I can find Ryan Reynolds. I just have to be at the right place at the right time.

If you need me, I'll be searching for the love of my life. In the meantime, here's some enjoyable eye candy:












Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment