Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmukkuh!

So this month I've been pretty MIA from the blogworld. And that's primarily because there's simply too much to do before Christmukkuh!! I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off all month and here we are: 2 days before Santa's going to shimmey down my non-existent chimney and leave me some special much-needed gifts. Now don't get me wrong, I've been celebrating all month with holiday party after holiday party. And believe it or not, I've got a lot more even after the big day. This past weekend I attended 2 tacky sweater partys, and Sunday I hosted a cocktail/dinner party for some of my close friends.

All in all, the weekend was a HUGE success - and ultimately ended up having a great turn-out for all events so it was worth the lack of sleep and exquisite costumes that I threw together. And the weekend was kicked off on Thursday by a meeting with my WTF girls from New York! Jessica and Loren visited Atlanta and took part in the chaos that WAS Tacky Christmas, but before all of that began I had the chance to sit down with them on Thursday night with my roommate and dish for about 5 hours about my love life and theirs. I know I've mentioned this before but the WTF girls are creating a book and a movie about millenials and their dating lives. Or non-dating lives. Or ambigu-dating lives. And if you've been living under a rock, you can check out their take on this post-dating world we live in and how the birth of the Gaggle is going to rock everyone's world once they discover it.

To share a Happy Holidays cheer with everyone from a WTF perspective, check out this awesome holiday greeting card from the WTF girls.

"Come, dip your toe into the Christmukkuh pool. There's room for all of us." - Seth Cohen, The OC, 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment