Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Explanation?

Ok, I should probably provide an explanation on why my blog design is changing (yet again!) I started this blog last November and one might say that I've changed quite a bit over the last 9 months. No baby-daddy/pregnancy scares, just changed, personality-wise. I took on blogging originally as a creative outlet to get my thoughts out, maybe share a few laughs, make others feel better by my ridiculous antics and embarrassing stories and really just try my hand at writing. And so far, it's done all of those things for me, and more! But over the last nine months, I've turned 25, come to realize that the dating scene is a mess, gotten more joy out of writing than my actual job and unfortunately lost a number of friends to jobs/schools that are much further than an arm's length away.
So I guess you could say that it's not Always Sunny in MY Georgia. And I guess, if you look at the show, which I still LOVE, every episode of it is severely effed in the A and while the weather might be nice, that's about it. So I'm in the middle of trying to re-name the blog. Unfortunately, I think the URL will stay the same, unless I decide to get a new one completely and just link back to my old blog. But that's part of the reason for the change in layout design. That and the orange was dizzying.

Don't worry I'm not uber depressed and planning on slitting my wrists or anything - I just think it's time for a change and for the blog to take on a new identity.

So...there you have it! Please bear with me while I make my adjustments! And if you have any suggestions for a new blog-name, please leave it in the comments section!

Gracias!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment