Monday, February 22, 2010

Wild Bills Recap - A Little Disappointing, Eric Church Recap - Legendary!

Well, I'm sad to say that Saturday night was not the red-neck, buck-toothed experience I thought it was going to be. I was expecting full-on cut-off flanel shirts, paired with gianormous belt buckles, cowboy hats and boots, but I really didn't see that much of that attire there. There were no coyote-ugly bartenders, no mechanical bull (or at least it was out of my line of sight), no line-dancing even! I did see some Woo Girls though, and I, myself became a Woo Girl, so I had that going for me. But all in all, my drinking game didn't play out quite as well as I thought it would have. But the concert was, in a word, AMAZING. There was lots of Jager, TONS of people, and Eric played my song, and we danced and sang and all was right with the world. I got a little, shall we say, schwasty-faced on Saturday, thanks to my very non-coyote-esque (read: she-male) bartender and my good friend Jager:


I guess this served to be a regular old country concert, not a true expression of Wild Bill's. But you better believe I plan to go back to WB on a non-concert night to see if my expectations of this place hold true.

Well kids, lots to do at work this week so my posts may be few and far between, but I hope everyone has a happy Monday despite this shitty weather outside.

Ciao!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment