Friday, February 19, 2010

Drinking Game Saturday - early edition

So as you all know, I'm pretty pumped about the Eric Church concert tomorrow night. And as a result, I've put together a little Drinking Game for Saturday, but I'm posting it today because I know I will not feel like blogging tomorrow. One thing that I'm apparently going to discover on Saturday night, is just how red-neck this place called Wild Bill's is. I've heard stories. And I've been to Cowboy's in Kennesaw, as well as Blindhorse in Greenville - so I think I'm pretty well acquainted with Country Bars and the type of people that frequent them. You've got your under-agers who think they're getting away with passing for 21, but you can tell they're probably only 18 based on the way they're dressed/lack of clothing. There's always a mechanical bull. A huge dance floor that's filled with line-dancing. Sometimes these bars turn into Coyote Ugly for a song or two, just to get the crowd (read: guys in hopes of getting laid) riled up. All in all, I just know it's going to be a classy place. So I'm just going to take a gander about they types of things and people I'll see when I grace Wild Bill's with my presence. So, without further adieu, I give you:

The Eric Church Wild Bill's Drinking Game!

Drink When:
  • Eric Church talks about "boots" in one of his songs
  • Eric Church talks about how much he loves Atlanta/Georgia
  • Eric Church sings about drinking
  • You see an underage girl in a halter top that doesn't fit
  • You see a girl trying to be seductive on the mechanical bull but fails at it miserably
  • Everyone breaks out into a line-dance that you don't know
  • Everyone breaks out into a line-dance that you DO know
  • There's a Coyote Ugly dance sequence on the bar
  • You see a pack of "Woo" girls
  • You discover that you ARE a "Woo!" girl
Take a Shot When:
  • You see a girl's boyfriend who is miserable because he, only listens to rap/rock (of course) and country just ain't his scene, but he's there specifically because his girlfriend made him come
  • A guy tries to ride the bull and gets thrown off within the first 10 seconds
  • A guy is trying to grind on a girl who's clearly not interested in him
  • Eric Church does a cover of a song
  • A Coyote Ugly bartender sprays someone at the bar (or themselves)
Finish Your Beer When:
  • Your favorite Eric Church song comes on
  • You see a drunk girl crying
  • A fight breaks out
Welp, that's all folks! Have a great weekend and if you're at the concert tomorrow, I will see you there!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment