Friday, November 6, 2009

My other favorite thing about Thursdays...

I failed to mention my other love of Thursday's last night - but I mean, isn't it obvious? Always Sunny of course! I about peed my  pants last night during the opening scene of Always Sunny last night - Kitten Mittens - GENIOUS! If you didn't get a chance to see it, you can check it out HERE. Anyway, I could not stop laughing when I watched this. And maybe you're thinking "oh well she must be a cat person so that's why she thinks it's so funny". Au contraire my friend! I am definitely NOT a cat person. However, my roommate Princess Consuela Banana Hammock - I call her PCBH for short - IS a cat person.

So I have lived with a cat for about a year - and she's a nice enough cat, kind of crazy but not a bitchy cat like that one in Homeward Bound. But the one thing I think I LOVE about her cat is the fact that she does some really stupid shit sometimes. I swear you would think this cat has taken hard drugs the way she acts sometimes. I'll come around the corner and the cat will be standing straight up on her back legs doing some kind of Thriller pose and once she realizes she's been caught in the act of obnoxious dancing, she darts away and hides for about 20 seconds, then she comes racing back towards the direction she was in in the first place, jumps over the furniture, practically smacks her face into the wall and does it all again. And nothing has provoked this behavior other than the fact that I just saw her doing the Thriller about 35 seconds earlier. What a crazy dumb cat! This is just one of many erratic things that the cat does.

So when I watched the opening of Always Sunny last night I was laughing hysterically because the cat literally slips and falls off the table wearing those mittens. And now, I know exactly what to get my roommate for Christmas. Thank you Always Sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment