Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My First Blog Entry!

Hello hello kids,

This is my first blog entry - not exactly my first blog though, just the first entry of my new blog. I used to blog when I started WW back in 2008 in order to track my progress and keep myself accountable in my attempt to lose about 30 lbs, which I did quite well, if I do say so myself. (gloat gloat) - anyway, I guess you could say I've been inspired to start blogging again for a few reasons:

1) Several of my friends have started blogging and their blogs are either entertaining, informational, or just updates on their lives - which can be really nice for those people I don't get to see on a regular basis.

2) My boss is on this huge SEO and social media kick right now so I've been investigating blogs for work and feel like I should get some experience in order to become a more valuable asset to my company (yes i'm sucking up, deal with it).

3) I stumbled upon a HILARIOUS blog about a month or so ago and I thought "I could totally be that funny" and maybe I can't, who knows, but everything I read in that blog are totally situations that I can relate to and I think to myself "I have totally been there" - and the way this blogger writes her stories are beyond witty.

So, what can I say, I'm inspired! And I figure I'll give this a shot.

You might be wondering about the title of my blog "Always Sunny in Georgia". Well, Georgia is where I'm from - and no it's not always sunny but I do LOVE me some Always Sunny in Philadelphia. If you don't watch that show, I highly recommend that you start because it's awesome. 10pm on FX <--PLUG!

So what will the content of this blog be about, you ask? I'm not totally sure yet. I will probably bitch about some things (but try to keep it light and funny). I'll tell stories about my life and my friends lives (but if you're a friend reading this blog, I'll protect your identity, don't worry). And I might blog about eBuzz "issues" and maybe a little politics here and there. (And by politics I mean anything but politics, bc if you know me, you know I wouldn't write about that, esp if I'm trying to be entertaining & witty.)

So, I hope you enjoy this blog, and if you don't then you can just stop reading it. I promise I won't be offended. This is more for my benefit than anyone else's. I enjoy writing down my thoughts, my adventures and my problems - it helps me sort things out and hopefully you'll get a good laugh out of some of those things.

I need to figure out a tagline/signature for my blog posts - any suggestions, please post comments!


PS, yes I am using an alias. Mainly because some of the people who read this (aka my boss or parents or some non-20somethings) might be offended by inappropriate humor and I'd rather them not know who the real blogger is.  kthanx.

1 comment:

  1. BELLA!!! I love the first entry...mine will be just like this when I'm done with my depression...whenever that may be! Ha! Anyway, I can't wait to read this on a daily basis and get inside that little head of yours...hmm...that reminds me, I need to come up with a sign-off too! I was totally thinking about that the other day, but umm, was too depressed to carry out the task. Oh boy...someone better fix me soon. Love you mucho...see you soon :-) Loves!

    ReplyDelete