Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday - CINCO DE MAYO EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok maybe I got a little carried away with the exclamation points...my apologies...but really I don't care because today is one of my favorite American Holidays, Cinco de Mayo!!!!!!!!!! Yep, it's right up there behind Thanksgiving and Black Friday, and My Birthday, and St. Patty's and Fourth of July. Cinco (that's spanish for 5 for all you unedjumacated folks out there) de Mayo falls into 6th place on my list (#fail).

However, it is Sophia's 2nd favorite holiday and for that, I must acknowledge the holiday and embrace the margaritas. Yes and Please! So I was doing a little searching for your WTW this morning -- because let's face it...I am a slacker and definitely waited til the last minute to find something -- and I decided that I wanted the WTW to fit with today's holiday and not just be some LOLZ-Hilarious-Idk-where-this-came-from video.

Don't get me wrong...it's still an LOLZ-Hilarious-Idk-where-this-came-from video, but it's also somewhat mexican/cinco de mayo related. Also...i did just find it this morning. And I may or may not be slightly hungover/still a little drunk from last night's festivities...which reminds me! I have to tell you about last night before I move on to today's WTW! Last night I experienced my first ever Drag Show. yes, you read that correctly DRAG SHOW...thank you Ru Paul for bestowing upon the world all you amazingness and inspiring young she-males everywhere to embrace their newly-cosmetic-surgeried bodies by dancing and stripping for all of America to watch. You, my lady, are a gentleman and a scholar!! And for that I owe you my eternal gratitude...for keeping me entertained for a good 1-2 hours of my life last night. I've never seen something so disturbingly beautiful in my entire life. I got shimmied on by a black dolly parton. Maggie may or may not have gotten her hair washed by someone's bare ass, and holy hell did we get pictures. pictures that I will not post on the blog...sorr about the bag. Wamp Wamp.

Anyway...i know you all are on the edge of your seats, excited about cinco de mayo and ready to see this week's WTW, so I don't want to keep you waiting...

actually I do...you see, to really enjoy this week's WTW, you must first watch another video. No, it won't really make a difference if you watch this one or not before watching the second but it provides a little bit of a background. You see, I originally went to youtube to find some hilarious Chihuahua getting drunk off a margarita and beating a Pinata. But when I couldn't find that, I did stumble upon this little gem. And that caused me to watch MORE videos of the Alka Seltzer Road Trip videos. These guys seem like they have a decent sense of humor and so after watching a few more...I stumbled upon the following:



bahahahahaha. Frozen Chili on a Stick? And the guy that is being fed the Chili-popsicle! Priceless! Ok so it's not totally Cinco de Mayo related but the first video I linked to is about Cinco! And there is a mexican guy in the video so it's somehow related to cinco, right? no? dammit! humor me! i'm hungover! whatevs, maybe I should have stuck with the first video. Oh well, all I know is I want to be friends with these guys. I think I could get some great stories out of road-tripping with them.

Now if you'll excuse me...I need a little siesta before the maracas and margaritas get the best of me. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment