Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WTW: Man in the Box

Happy Hump Day!

I don't know about you kids but I am exhausted today. Sophia and I went to Shout for Round 2 of the Drag Show last night and I had a RULL rough time getting out of bed this morning. Not from drinking but just from lack of sleep. I hate that I have to be at the office by a certain time every day. I totes wish I could make my own hours (but we all know that would result in me sleeping til noon every day and not being productive in the slightest), but c'est la vie!

So! With the work-day woes in mind, today's Watch This! Wednesday is dedicated to the typical 20-something who works at an office, who may or may not really like his/her job but tries to make the best of it. Picture Office Space and you get the idea. Generally this person is surrounded by co-workers who (bless their hearts) are the nerdiest/most annoying/uncomfortable people on a daily basis. And we - the 20-something have to put on a good face and tolerate these people on a daily basis, when really we just want to drop-kick them into the next city. The video I'm about to show you is something worth subscribing to on youtube, especially if you want to waste time at work.

So, enjoy this week's WTW: Man in the Box!



Hope you kids enjoyed WTW this week! Tomorrow's post is dedicated to my dear friend Wesley Cook so be sure to check it out tomorrow! Ciao!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment