Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday - is SORR about the bag

I have to go on a hiatus -- A very short hiatus but a hiatus, nonetheless. Sorr about the bag kids but I don't have time to humor you today :(

Wish that wasn't the case but between the hour long call I just had with my mother AT work, the minor personal freak-out I suffered this morning with Maggie AND Sophia, and the mounds of paperwork that are piling up on my desk as we speak, I simply don't have the time or energy today to get you all hot and bothered and and excited by spitting out some witty post for you and finishing you off with a viral video (yes that's meant to sound sexual...but that's as much foreplay as you're getting from me today). It's not that I don't care about all 8 of you who read my blog -- BELIEVE me I do! But sometimes, things happen in this world that are out of my control and you have the universe to blame for my lack of WTW today. So...hopefully I will have time for a tardy WTW (or a DubTeeDub, if you will) tomorrow!


But just for good measure, I'll give you my all-time favorite HIMYM clip because it's saved in my favorites on Youtube. Aaannndddd you're welcome.



Check back tomorrow??? perhaps?? Sorr about the bag...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment