Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday - I want Stardust Entertainment to be my Wedding DJ

Happy Hump Day!

Today's WTW is pretty effing hilarious in my opinion. First off, who loves Phil Collins? I do! I do! Well, I mainly just like In the Air Tonight - but I mean who doesnt? Hello Risky Business! Hello The Hangover! Hello Gorillas (last year Erin shared a fabulous little video that involves a Gorilla and Phil Collins) If you can appreciate any of the three Phil Collins videos I just linked to then you'll appreciate what I'm about to show you...


Ladies & Gents, I give you Stardust Entertainment:



Bahahahahahaha! The woman just stands there! Like that's the most normal thing in the world! "Yes, thank you sir, may I have another!" and then he gives it to her in slow-motion! First of all, how wasted is that wedding singer? And what did he say before Phil Collins chimed in? Something about a slice of lime? Does anyone know what song he was even attempting to grunt into the microphone before he decided to test out the fun-bags? And what woman just stands there and lets a wedding singer slap her titties around without even flinching. I, personally, would be caught a little off guard if someone did that to me. Especially in public on stage. But she just stands there like she's expecting it. Maybe she was - still pretty effed up if you ask me.

Now let's talk about wedding DJs and bands for a bit. I dont know about you, but I have never really given that much thought to whether I'd want a band or a DJ for my wedding because, let's be RULL honest, I am not getting married any time soon. But I can see pros and cons to both sides. You could end up with an awesome band that knows how to play just about everything that you and your now-hubby love - your guests are happy and you dance your little heart out. OR, you could end up with this guy, or that guy (yes I know it's the same guy, you get my point) OR this guy!
On the DJ side of course, you simply never know if the DJ is going to play a bunch of lame stuff that everyone is OVER, or if he'll pull out all the stops and rock out. And I would imagine it's kind of hard to pick stuff that your grandmother wont be offended by but also what won't put the rest of your wedding guests to sleep.

::sigh:: glad I don't have to worry about that any time soon though! Anyway, thanks for checking out WTW and be sure to check back next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment