Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday - Ostrich!

Ok, so today's WTW is not exactly what I had planned. And I hate that I'm recycling a video from another blogger (thank you 2b1b) BUT, this might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Like ever. And I know I continuously say this but seriously I have the maturity of a 12 year old most of the time so if you understand that about me, you can understand why this week's Watch This! Wednesday is so funny to me. But do me a HUGE favor before you hit play and just turn your volume up. The weeping screams of a child just MAKE this video.

Enjoy!







BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What father thought it would be a good idea to send his daughter off on a DONKEY with an Ostrich trailing behind?????? I mean, I know parents do some effed up shit from time to time (after all, my mother did once put me inside the Pink Pig Ride at Rich's -- not to be confused with The Pink Pony -- when I was 3 years old. A time when the very thought of my mother leaving me would bring me to tears and end with me screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs -- and you better believe that I screamed and cried until I was so red in the face I started turning purple. And of course my mother is the one who thinks it's a great idea to capture the memory of me with tears streaming down my face, rather than get me out of the damn pink pig ride before i have a hernia at age 3. No she'd rather sit there and laugh at a child who's crying her eyes out rather than help her. gah, i mean what kind of crazy person laughs at another's pain!...oh wait...what did i just do with the video above...hmmm, i guess like mother like daughter?? Anyway, yes, there is a photo to prove it. No you will never see it.), but, seriously? hahahaha. And I love how the Donkey just keeps on going - and there's either a second donkey or the same one has circled around who just runs across the screen at the last minute, while the father is literally kicking the ostrich. hahahahahaha how funny is that shit! And then the Ostrich is all zig zagging across the screen to get away from the father who's trying to put a boot in its ass, kind of like a cartoon character. Like I don't think I've actually ever seen an animal be that disoriented except in disney movies and looney toons. But...what do I know? I don't live in a land where ostriches and donkeys run free. No, I just have to deal with the pesky squirrels and cute little birds outside of my window.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this week's WTW! Be sure to check back here next week for more hilarity!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment