Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday

So, I think I want to create a weekly "column" if you will, dedicated to viral videos and dub it "Watch This! Wednesday". I have copious amounts of time on my hands apparently and, as you know, comedy is like breathing for me (and I don't say that to toot my own horn, quite the opposite in fact - it's more like I see the humor in things that are not funny to anyone else, I can't get enough out of comedians, funny showsblogs, news articles, and shorts). It's a part of my every-day life. It's how I deal with awkward situations and it gets me to 5:00 every afternoon. Soooo, without further ado...I give you the first weekly Watch This! Wednesday!!!!!!!!1

This week's WTW is something I came across thanks to the techromance blog that I mentioned several weeks ago. And I've seen stuff done like this in year's past - a bunch of college kids get together and put together some skit and it ends up on a social media site and sometimes it's funny, sometimes it sucks. Does anyone remember P-p-p-p-p-P-Unit! It was a video that I'm pretty sure my roommate showed me freshman year of college and it was a parody of G-Unit and J-Lo. I distinctly remember there being a girl with a pillow stuffed in some tight pants to represent J-Lo's ass and she was lounging on the bed trying to be sexy and there was a guy's falsetto voice singing the part of J-Lo. Idk, I drank too much in college and thus my memory struggles...anyway, this video was funny about the first time you saw it and that was it. And I won't bore you with videos like this. No, I plan to only supply you with the videos that you want to watch over and over and share with your friends. I want these videos to have a longer stamina in our bedrooms and in our hearts because THAT's how much I care about you. Here goes nothin!

Besties with Testes:



Harvard Sailing Team: Well done, ladies, well done indeed. The abbrevs wer perf. Hund Cal? How can you NOT love that? And a cat named Poops? I especially liked the guy who inhaled a big gust of wind for breakfast. Perfection.

Be sure to check back here next WTW to see what gems I've stumbled upon! Happy Hump Day everyone!

B McB

2 comments:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee. Yeah, that good that I had to spell it out. Hahaha, that was hilarious!! And I love how everyone walking by my desk stopped to stare at me because I was laughing so hard. Tell me you love me! Ahaha...I like to think that I'm not that bad. But I'm single, so maybe I was? Hmm...haha nope, definitely wasn't me ;-) The guy on the left is really hot...Harvard you say?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Em. Gee. is right! "it's like totes the best hund cal fro-yo" "hund cal?" "like seriously where have you been living, under a stupid rock?"

    pretty sure I'm incorporating that cut-down into my every-day life.

    ReplyDelete