Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

Ugh, I hate this "holiday". And it's not even a real holiday! It's not like I get to take off work so that I can frolick with my friends and play a bunch of jokes on them all day. Nope I have to go to work, just like any other week-day and I don't like it. I'm so eager for tomorrow! I can't wait for 5:00 today! I have had the ever-so-busy morning of catching up on personal emails and facebook and twitter, followed by my daily blog reading and a little bit of "work", also known as "billing" yuck. I technically should have been done with billing yesterday but since I worked for 11 hours straight I didn't quite get around to it. But at 5:00 today, my weekend starts and I couldn't be more thrilled!

The good news is that today's fate will not be met with the peril it was last Friday. Nope, today should be just my average day at work plus a few pranks that will undoubtedly be pulled throughout the day by those damn schticks. And I haaattteee Schticks. If I had to live with the Three Stooges, I would absolutely hate my life. And today is the day when all the Stooges and Schticks come out to play. And depending on who's schticking you, you might have to play along and be like "oh you! you got me! ha ha! I can't believe I fell for that." When really, it was about the lamest prank or joke ever pulled in the history of the world. Take for example, Danny of The OC fame - probably the lamest, most un-funny person ever. And you can read it all over Seth Cohen's face:



Classic. So, in an effort to put my best foot forward on this wretched holiday, I'm going to supply some of my favorite clips from great shows that will undoubtedly (i think that's the second time i've used that word today, 2 points Blaire) make you laugh a little. Enjoy!

Anna Farris - Just Friends:


How I met Your Mother: Smoker's Denial:


Always Sunny: Kitten Mittons:


HIMYM: Lorenzo Van Matterhorn


HIMYM: Slapsgiving:


And the best of Barney of course:



Happy Thursday...t minus 5 hours and 30 min til I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment