Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Drunk? Or a Kid?

So as many of you know, How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite shows on TV right now, and I caught last night's episode online and that is the source of inspiration for today's post. Marshall (Jason Siegal) tries to make Ted feel good about a house he just purchased that is apparently failing the housing inspection miserably. So in an effort to keep everyone from beating up on Ted, he deflects their attention by saying "you know we've all done some dumb stuff in our time, but don't beat up on Ted, at least he didnt (insert story about driving the wrong way on the interstate here)." And that inspired a game called Drunk? Or a Kid? Which may or may not be one of the best games ever invented. And you better believe that I fully intend to pull this one out at the next party I go to and turn it into a drinking game. Marshall would tell these stories and everyone would have to guess if he did this story when he was drunk or when he was a kid. So...I'd like to share a few of my stories with you, my beloved readers and see if you can determine whether I was Drunk? Or a Kid? Here goes nothing:

One time a boy yelled at me and I cried about it to a man who was my dad's age. Was I drunk? or a kid?

One time, on the night before my birthday, I tripped walking up the stairs and cut my eye open in the process. 7 stitches later I was ok. Drunk? Or a kid?

Once I got into a mudfight with a girl at an outdoor concert. Hair was pulled and mud was slinging everywhere. Was I drunk? Or a kid?

One time I hopped in a truck that was so large I couldn't see over the steering wheel and I drove laps around the parking lot. Was I drunk? Or a kid?

One time I blacked out in a hospital. Was I drunk? Or a kid?

One time I got into an argument with one of my girl friends when things didn't go my way. The girl I was fighting with proceeded to grab my hat off of my head and stomp on it, all the while screaming at me that I was "So Mean!" Was I drunk? Or a kid?

One time I broke my arm while rollerskating to Hootie & the Blowfish, when I plowed into someone who had tripped in front of me. Was I drunk? Or a kid?

Well, I think that about wraps it up for me today...I'm sure there are plenty more Drunk? Or a Kid? stories that seem to have escaped my memory at this time, but I'll be sure to post a "part 2" after this weekend when I'm able to recount some more interesting ones. Also, depending on the feedback I get from this post, I'll plan to post the answers to Drunk? Or a Kid? in the next few days. In the meantime, be sure to check out Watch This! Wednesday tomorrow! I hope it makes you pee your pants!

Whatup!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, here goes nothing (I'm nervous):
    1. Drunk!
    2. A kid
    3. Drunk!
    4. A kid
    5. A kid
    6. Drunk!
    7. A kid

    ReplyDelete