Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Read-worthy Blogging

Or is it Blog-worthy Reading? I don't know. All I do know is that I've stumbled upon 2 more entertaining blogs over the last couple of days and I'd like to share them with you. You can check out my blog feed on the right column here -->

OR, you can look specifically here and here so that you know exactly which ones are new additions to my blog list. The first one - Sleep Talking Man - I came across thanks to 2b1b blogger Chris's entry today - one of his commenters left it for us to enjoy and it's kind of amazing. This woman has even included audio clips of her husband saying these crazy things in his sleep! I mean, I could listen to this shit for hours. But I better not since I'm kind of slammed at work today (notice the procrastination action that IS me, writing this entry today).

The second one I'm not really sure how I stumbled upon it - sometimes I just click from site to site to site and I have no idea how I come across things like this, but it's pretty interesting. Techromance - it's basically a tribute to how technology/internet has affected the dating world and the quirky and funny topics this girl comes up with are pretty interesting and kind of funny. But I will warn you, the most recent post (as of Wednesday at 1:44pm) is NSFW so please, read it at home.

Anyway, enough procrastination for one day - I gotta get back to the Daily Grind (if only, MTV, if only).

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment