Friday, March 12, 2010

i feel like death run-over

ugh. why do i do this to myself? why do i allow myself to drink on thursday nights...at all? it never ends well. i feel like someone stabbed a fork into both of my eyeballs and twisted them around like spaghetti.

this is not going to be a good post. i'm also not capitalizing anything. on purpose. the shift key takes too much effort. as does completing coherent thoughts right now. so yeah. jerry is one of my allt-time fave bartenders, but i kind of hate him right now. for the shots. and there's plenty more where that came from. i'm not trying to insinuate anything there. i simply am typing the first thing that comes to my mind that translates to my fingers. right. ok.

and i'm spent. i'm going to go hide under my desk right now. thank you and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment