Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Everywhere you go! And unfortunately I have no time to really enjoy it :( Bah Humbug! I have the busiest 2 weeks ahead of me and I have no clue when I'm going to find time to do my Christmas shopping. Yeah, I probably should have gotten most of that done on Black Friday (aka my favorite non-holiday day of the year), but I had 2 problems on that day: 1) I didn't have Christmas lists from anyone in my family except my brother and 2) I was selfishly shopping only for myself. So I guess the second one wasn't really a problem, more of just a fact. But when you don't have shopping lists for other people in your life, who else are you going to shop for on Black Friday except yourself?

So, like I said I have the busiest 2 weeks ahead of me ever! I've just moved this past weekend and my entire apartment is a complete mess. And I started to get things unpacked Monday night but could only do so much since I had to be up at 5:15 yesterday morning to be at work by 7. And last night I had to head over to my parent's house for Dad's birthday dinner. Oh and in case you were wondering, I adjusted my limited profile to essentially show NOTHING on my wall and accepted dear old dad as a friend. Today holds more work, more unpacking and hopefully getting my hair cut. Thursday will be filled with work, followed by baking some Christmas gifts (because lets face it, what else am I going to be able to give people in this economy) and hopefully having time to catch up on some of my favorite shows. Followed by more work on Friday and the first (of many) Tacky Christmas Parties I'm attending/throwing this Christmas season. And on top of that Ted is coming to see me this weekend and he's bringing two handsome, strapping young men with him to partake in our busy party-fest weekend. (I'm only assuming they're handsome and strapping, I haven't met them before but I have high hopes. And as a result...) Who has two thumbs and is super excited? THIS girl.

Sunday will bring a massive hangover followed by my weekly tradition of lounging on the sofa til approximately 5pm in my jammies, eating snack food and chugging gatorade, drifting in and out of consciousness. And then I'll have to shower and go watch my parent's Christmas performance at their church (and possibly unpack more of my life in my new apt). Then I get to start Monday 100% sleep deprived and repeat the previous week (with the exception of getting my hair done). Then wham! Bam! it's Christmas Eve practically! yikes!

Seriously I think I have 2 afternoons between now and Christmas eve that I'm not partaking in some type of Christmas party/activity/show. That dosen't leave much time for shopping or sleeping. But I'm going to try and make the best of it...who am I kidding these next two-three weeks are going to be AWESOME! I can sleep when I'm dead, right? That's what I thought. Anyway, point of this post is to apologize in advance if my posts are few and far between this month. I'm going to do my best to post every few days but have a heart if I'm a little late here and there...'tis the season after all. peace out bitchez!

Fa-la-la!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment