Monday, December 7, 2009

Tim Tebow cries...again

What a weekend! I feel like I say this a lot but last weekend was one of the best weekends ever! And I have to say I was somewhat surprised at how great it was. I was expecting this weekend to be mediocre at best - I mean after all, Florida and their golden boy were playing for the SEC championship, it was the first weekend without Georgia football on TV in while, and I had to move on Sunday so I wasn't expecting to have anything to write about. But boy was I pleasantly surprised at the turn-out of this weekend. I'll give you the short version. Florida lost (which is always a good thing), Tim Tebow CRIED like a little baby on national television!!! I got to spend some quality time with Jabes who's back from Spain, and (to put it mildly), I'm out of my rut! I won't go into detail about the last one there but let's just say that I got a little self-esteem boost this weekend. ;)

So back to Tebow crying - I'm happy to say this isn't the first time I've seen this rare occurance. No, back in 2007 when the Dawgs whooped up on Florida, we also saw him shed several tears. Which I guess is understandable since we sacked him 6 times, which lead to a 42-30 victory over the gators.


Yes, I must say that victory was sweet, and while I know in my previous post I said I was undecided about who I wanted to cheer for, you better believe that my hatred for the Gators outweighed my dislike for Alabama. But I didn't really cheer for either team, I just drank several beers and watched the game with some friends. Then laughed hysterically at Tim Tebow when he shed tears and almost smudged his make-up bible-verse. My roomie wondered if that was the bible verse that says "Jesus wept." How appropriate would that be?

Anyway, I have to say it was a pretty spectacular weekend - AND I got all moved in to my new place! It's just a matter of getting everything organized now. And finding the time to do it!

Time for lunch bitches! Happy Monday!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment