Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Watch This! Wednesday - HST is BACK

Ok so before I get started on this week's WTW, I have to share 2birds1blog with you. You remember a couple weeks ago when I threw back to 1996? K's Choice? Not an Addict? Ringing any bells? Well, part of my morning routine when I get to work is: Start up computer. Load office email. Load Internet Explorer. Click 2b1b from my igoogle. Read today's post while eating my breakfast and drinking coffee. And today I was BLOWN AWAY! Meggles threw back to middle school and DAMN did she hit some hot songs. Check that out here AFTER you read my WTW. Or before, I don't care. But it's worth reading if you were born between 1983 and 1986.
You will likely be transported to a simpler, yet drama-filled part of your life that may make you want to claw your eyes out rather than relive. But it's totally worth it. I definitely have my own flashbacks when I hear some of those songs (like Not an Addict), but Meg's are definitely worth reading. And I have to say, I pride myself on being very schooled in all things music from about 1995 to present, and there were definitely one or two of those songs that I'd completely forgotten about. Anyway, take a look when you get a chance. It's the tits.

Now, as for WTW!!!!! Not sure if any of you are as infatuated with The Harvard Sailing Team as I am. Yes, these were the guys that brought you Besties with Testes (my first WTW!). But I freaking LOVE this sketch comedy group! I'm following all of them on twitter and facebook and visit their youtube page frequently. Billy and Adam (of "i digested a huge gust of wind" and "i had two chocolate cheesecakes...hhsst!" fame) have created their own little duo comedy team and called Snakes. And today's WTW is one of their new songs/music videos! They remind me a little bit of The Lonely Island with their music videos - which is nothing short of awesome! So...without further adieu, I give you: This aint a Love Song (This is a Like Song). Now it's VERY important that you turn up the volume at the beginning. Because the opening line is the best part (you're welcome Sophia and PCBH). And the words are what make this song. Please Enjoy!



AANNNDDD you're welcome! Happy Hump Day Kids! Check back tomorrow for a tribute to the best band ever known. Holla!

B

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahaha, I love it!!! Did you see Billy's "hhst!" face?? Genius! Well done Blaire, well done.

    ReplyDelete