Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The New York Smiths

Well I think you all should know that after today I'll be a little MIA til next week. I might have time to put together a WTW tomorrow but no promises because I'm about to hit the skies and visit my bestie in LA!!!!!!!! It's 4th of July weekend this weekend and what better time to take a vacay, right? AND I'm going with Leigh and Nicole! Two fabulous and amazing friends of mine and we are going to hit the streets of LA, see the sights, meet some celebs (hopefully) and indulge in some much needed R&R. I might even get to meet The NY Smiths! The NY Smiths are Chris and Rebecca Smith from The Harvard Sailing Team.







(photos courtesy of The New York Smiths's Facebook page)

They're doing a show at The Upright Citizens Brigade which is AWESOME because that's where Amy Poehler got her start! So...I will be neglecting the blog so that I can get everything I need to get done before I leave, and then when I'm gone, I obviously won't be spending my time on the computer, but instead star-searching, soaking up rays and shopping. So if you need me, sorr about the bag.

If I don't post a WTW tomorrow then I'll post again in a week!

Ciao!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment