Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WTW: This one's for my Roommate

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Most of you who know me, know that I am not really a pet person. It's not that I don't like animals - but I just never grew up around animals so I am not what one would normally call a "pet person". However, many of you also know that I currently live with a cat - my roommate's cat. And she's kind of a bitch, but tolerable. She acts more like a dog than a cat in some ways - which is good in my opinion - but she also has her typical Queen Bitch attitude that most other cats have as well. Thank God she's not a long-haired cat like Sassy from Homeward Bound. Those long-haired cats seem to act more entitled than the short-haired cats. Anyway, today's Watch This! Wednesday is for my roommate - who has a cat. Sometimes Briggs can be a real pesky pain in the ass. And today's WTW is an educational video about "How to Put the Spark Back in Your Relationshp With Your Cat":



How To Put The Spark Back Into Your Relationship With Your Cat

Hahaha Yes and Please.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment