Thursday, January 28, 2010

A NOT so Sunny morning in GA...

Oh. My. Gosh. I hate the Johns Creek police. I mean, I hate all police but especially the JCPD. Let me tell you a little something about the JCPD, the courthouse is located on the second floor of my office building. They're our "neighbors" if you will. My company has been the primary leaser on this building for many many years (we're talking 15-20+) and just within the last 2 years, as our company has gotten a little smaller, our landlord has decided to rent out the top floor of our building to a new tenant. The JCPD. Why? you ask. Well, the City of Johns Creek didn't used to be a city - it's a new incorporated city over the last 2 years and whadaya know, they need to create a police department that will be separate from Duluth, Lawrenceville and Sewanee. Because ya know, those three cities simply couldn't cover this unincorporated area. And heaven forbid the Gwinnett county and Fulton County police have to do their jobs too! I mean, this is exactly what this little area of suburbia needs, more cops. Because you know, Johns Creek is such a crime-ridden city, what with their country clubs and uppity neighborhoods. You know, we have GOT to do something about this whole "rolling through stop signs" business - it's simply out of control.

And because they're such a new police force, they need funding to have a reason for their existence so they basically pull EVERYONE over within a 5 mile radius of our building. I can think of at least 8 people who work IN MY BUILDING who have gotten pulled over in the last 6 months. And that doesn't even count their spouses and children who are getting pulled over. Now I understand that the police's job is to keep their city or county safe. I understand that. But give me a fucking break. They're running rampant and handing out tickets like candy! And of course it doesn't help that I already had a little run-in with the law back in December so this is simply going to make matters worse.

So, what did I get pulled over for? Following too closely. "wait, wha--" you say? Yep, there was "less than half a car's length between (me) and the car in front of (me)". Seriously?? SERIOUSLY???? And what makes this worse is that I was literally .1 miles from my office. POINT ONE! from MY OFFICE. Yeah, that's right, My office, which is located UNDERNEATH the JCPD! What an asshole. He knows the president of our company, we bring the PD pizza when we're working late. They wouldn't be in existence if it wasn't for the open space that we provided them to build their shit-hole of a courthouse! SERIOUSLY!!! Un-fucking-believable. Did the fact that I worked in the office underneath them matter to the cop? No. So all those late night pizza parties that we so generously throw them mean nothing to him? absoultely right. I could not be more livid! Another fucking citation?? seriously??? UGH. I just want to suffocate him and rub HIS face on a cheese grater right now.

Why?? Why oh why?? I do not LIVE in JC, I don't think I ever WILL live in JC, so why the effity-eff-eff do I have to pay them money for a bullshit citation?????

This is not a sunny morning in Georgia. Well, actually it's quite nice outside but my world is covered in thunderstorms right now. No sun for me. Effing JCPD. Effing Cops. Effing "following too closely" bullshit citation. I effing HATE the JCPD. And I effing HATE this effing city.

Johns Creek: Where the bullshit citations flow like water...

B - OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment