Friday, October 8, 2010

Who would YOU go gay for?

Last night I went to B-dubs to watch some football and to watch the Braves get their ass handed to them on a silver platter. And somewhere around beer number 4, someone brought up hot celebrities and...well it's all a bit fuzzy from there. We began discussing who we would go gay for and the first person named was Angelina Jolie. And I don't know if it was the number of beers I'd already consumed or the fact that she just pisses me off in general (JAnniston, I've always got your back), but I made a sour face and said "gross".

My gaze was met with astonished looks. But for some reason I just cannot imagine going gay for Angelina. Don't get me wrong, she's attractive and sexy and has a bangin body BUT she's not someone I could go gay for. My roommate is a Janniston fan as well so she said she'd go gay for her - which I could maybe see, but honestly, I'm not sure that she would do it for me. She's like, American's sweetheart. She's up there with Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts. But I gave it some thought last night and today at work and here's a list of celebs that I would totes go gay for:

Catherine Zeta Jones (before she started doing t-mobile commercials)
Portia De Rossi
Britney Spears circa 2002 (last week's Glee episode may or may not have something to do with why she made the list)
Eva Longoria
Jessica Alba
a younger Diane Lane
Ashley Greene
Blake Lively

I could probably go on, but I don't want to seem excessive. It's time for me to recover from my hangover so...happy Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Uggghhh I cannot STAND Angelina Jolie. PLUS, why would you want to go gay for a bag of bones with tits? I hate to say this but homegirl might need to eat one of her brood soon.

    Anyway, I can't go gay for J Anniston because I'm too busy wanting to be her to do her.

    But now I'm stumped. Who would I go gay for? I'm going to have to think on this. I know there are women I've said it about before (anyone in Athens remember Brett the bartender. She was HOTTTTT and now does Roller Derby so hella scary too.) but I cannot remember who.

    Please hold while I go consult my Maxim magazines at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Totes forgot Sloane from Entourage. That's who I said last night. Totes.

    ReplyDelete