Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oof, where have I been...?

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. My b. All 6 of my followers are probably outraged that I've been MIA...so where have I been? I'll tell you. I've been workin. Like a Doge-uh. (can anyone else take a shot at spelling that phrase the way Paul Rudd actually says it in I Love You, Man? Didn't think so so stop judging me.)

Last week shit got super crazy at work. Like, crazier than it's been in a LONG time. I worked til 7pm 3 nights last week and that's just unheard of. Not that I'm complaining or anything - it's great to be busy, but holy hell. I've just been go-go-go. And then of course Friday, I got to see 2 of my favorite things in the world come together:

A hot guy & comedy. (Enter Daniel Tosh). I've expressed to you before, my love for Tosh.0. Well last Friday I was lucky enough to see his stand-up show at the Tabernacle. And it was awesome! I absolutely LOVE going to see stand-up comedians but rarely do I actually make a point to go. Every time I do though, I have an awesome time and think "I really should do this more often." Yet another 6 months will go by before I see another live act. It's a nonsensical cycle.

Anyway, I kinda gotta make this short and sweet so I'm going to leave you with a few of my favorite Tosh.0 videos. happy tuesday.

I JUST WANTED IT TO SNOW!!!!!!!!!

I've actually been told a few times that I pull off that impression really well. Kudos to me.

IS IT RACIST???
You tell me.
And of course...my absolute favorite of all time:

Surprise Trust Falls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment