Monday, November 1, 2010

Newest Obsession

So...I don't know why I'm just now stumbling onto this...because apparently it's been around for 13 years and I'm like WAY behind but, whatevs. I've found it, I love it, and I'm not letting it go. Aaron Karo: Ruminations. This guy is genius! I ruminate ALL the effing time!!!!!!!! And the funny thing about this guy is that he essentially ruminates like status updates. Some are a little more detailed than others, and wouldn't qualify for the 140 character twitter updates, but they'd fit for FB. But not like status updates that you and I would write - more like Taco (from The League) updates. Some of it is pretty random but everything he talks about is something that when you think about it you're like "huh, that's so right!" Maybe that's why Ruminations are defined as "Writing what you're thinking". Anyway, if you haven't checked out Ruminations, I suggest you do. It's genius, I tell you. Pure genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment