Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HST: The World is the Best!

Any avid follower of my blog knows that I'm a HUGE sketch comedy fan, and an even bigger Harvard Sailing Team fan. Welp, they've just released a new video on Youtube and this time, they've taken a little bit of a different approach to their normal routine. The've created: a SONG!

I'm in love with this already - mainly because it kind of reminds me of "We are the World", "What's Goin On" remake, and all those other songs for a cause that have been performed at various music awards shows over the past 15 years by about 25+ artists each singing one line and then coming together in a chorus.

A lot of it doesn't really flow because, you know, Jessica Simpson sounds nothing like Mary J Blige - but wow, I mean, that ONE line that they sang individually is just beautiful, right? Or Justin Timberlake and Bono. Yeah, man, that's what I'm TALKIN 'BOUT!

Anyway, you'll see what I mean. Enjoy the newest HST video! (Disclaimer: for some reason, the embed feature isn't working on blogger right now...I'm investigating)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll0bg-Yt2GM

Google Map the World! hahahahaha, Adam Lustick and Clayton Early are my absolute favorite. Pteradactyls!

No comments:

Post a Comment