Monday, September 13, 2010

Vegas Adventures

How lucky am I that I get to visit Vegas twice in one year!?!?!? The first time was on the company dime and this time, Mom & Pops will be funding my gambling and drinking habits. Needless to say I'm pretty stoked. I love the Vegas and I can't wait to play a little roulette, a little black-jack, perhaps some craps & hit those slot machines. How crazy awesome would it be to win a little moolah in a couple of days! Yes and please.

Anyway, the bad news is, I'll be pretty MIA on the blogging front for about a week. But there's lots to look forward to for the rest of the month! Sophia's back in town this week, Serena's visiting at the end of the month and my GBF will be here that weekend as well! I guarantee to have lots of stories about crazy-vegas antics, The adventures of Sophia and Blaire, and probably a good story involving drag queens and Joe's on Juniper by the end of the month. So get ready Atlanta. Hot Mess has lots of potential in the coming weeks.

In the meantime, check out my friends at Life in Shambles, Disaster on Heels, and No Holds Barred!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Thanks for the shoutout :)
    2. Set up your account so you can blackberry a few pics to us while your gone!
    3. Totes Jeals.
    4. I love lists.
    5. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in VegA$$!!! Thanks for the shout out as well!! Can't wait to hear about your hot mess of an adventure in Sin city!

    ReplyDelete