Monday, September 27, 2010

I want an unsliceably soft roll right now

Sooo my GBF is in town this week and I could not be more stoked! Stuart is seriously one of my absolute favorite people in the world! And he's beyond fabulous! I seriously haven't seen the boy in 3 years and he got into town yesterday afternoon. He brought his boyfriend and 2 of his friends that work with him in Orlando - yes, he's the stereotypical, musical theatre, struggling actor/singer/dancer/choreographer, gay man that you would expect. He's everything you want in a GBF and more. I made him spoon with me last night since apparently I haven't had a man's touch in a while - and I'm totally ok with the fact that I did not turn him on in the slightest bit last night. I simply love cuddling and spooning so last night was fabulous. But I did pull the whole "ugh, i'm hot now, can you move over?" bit after about 30 minutes. I cannot sleep when I'm hot.

Anyway, so last night we went to our favorite mexican restaurant and had margaritas and nachos and basically the best night of our lives. I got to hear so many stories of his debauchery at Disney. And it's funny to me, people that work in "the biz" have noooo concept of real-life-jobs. It's party every night, sing and dance every day. So at 1am, when we finally stumble into my apartment to get a good night's drunk-sleep, I completely lose myself and all concept of time. I forget to set my alarm, I make Stuart spoon me and I pass out with a side of drool streaming down my face. Classy. That's what Sunday Funday is all about right? And this, of course, is after I've drunk texted and purse-dialed my current romantic interest.

Gotta love that, right? Way to make a stellar impression of yourself after meeting a guy less than 3 weeks ago. Awesome. Really. And the bad thing is, I have no idea what was said on the message but apparently Ke$ha was in the background. Or maybe the foreground. Not really sure. We were definitely singing at the top of our lungs on the way home. ugh. with a side of ugh.

I'm honestly not really sure where the hell this post is going. Prolly because I'm hungover as hell and want to crawl back into bed right now. But I do know this much. O'Charley's has unsliceably soft dinner rolls. And Stuart is the greatest waiter of all time.

Fin.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I did the same thing last weekend- drunk texted/dialed half of my damn gaggle. No clue what was said to any of them over the phone. Barely looked through the texts before becoming mortified and pulling the "if you ignore it, it didn't happen" solution. So far, so good.

    ReplyDelete